CHRISTIANITY

Let me quit the crap and talk about something randomly serious for a change.Apart from the pretty lasses and the crazy lads in campus, there also exist the saved lot. I am not an atheist but I've been pondering on this isht for quite sometime and i think its about time i finally put this matter to rest.
 You cant fail to notice the saved guys in campus. thy walk around in groups, hold meetings and fellowship in rooms, dudes hug each other in some weird way, they refer to each other as sister and brother-you get the picture. I personally have nothing against them. I actually admire the commitment. 
 I'm used to guys knocking at my door every now and then to share the word and then pray afterwards.Those are the nice type. My real problem is the guy  next door. As usual my rooms gets filled up with hooligans from every nook and cranny.'Guys who need Jesus for real',thought this pastor
This guy shows up when I'm about to take a nap-very annoying.He looks around, sees posters of semi nude celebrities and pretty lasses, shakes his head and says 'Jesus is coming soon!'. I nod. He goes on about how hot hell is, the pain of burning... at this point, my room mate enters. The pastor says aha! gives him the same story and by the look on his face, he wishes he'd never have entered. A lifetime of preaching later, my room mate decides to get saved, lol!. I refuse for reasons i'll give later. The pastor looks at me with disgust 'you will burn in hell!'. and i in turn give him one of those IDGAF looks.He lays hands on my room mate, prays with multiple languages. And after he is done, hugs him for about five minutes. My phone rings-yay! It was looking pretty awkward already.I excuse myself and walk out. 
We meet with my room mate later at lunch, he's just come from some serious bible study. 'Hii semester itaisha lini? nkt!' he says bitterly. I am dying of laughter at this point.
I am not an atheist, am just a different type of believer 


Comments

Popular Posts