Time

I wont say 2017 was a bad year because I refuse to be confined by a scale of time but what the fuck. I could say that not killing myself was one of my achievements. Toni  braxton and birdman also happened which doesn't make sense .Can you belive that shit? The FBI should investigate that sham. Anyway, we're here, aren't we?

Time is a force so unique and unbothered by external forces. It does not rely on perception. Whether we exist or not,time just happens. Scientists say that we are thriving in a special period of time because of the circumstances of our universe. Pretty crazy. I have spent a considerable amount of time reading on space and time and I have concluded that time travel is impossible but however,there's a possibility that parallel universes may exist.

I think i've been putting out more posts of late. Mainly because I've been smoking a tad too much weed and watching romcoms and random telenovelas. Weird. Which is why I have decided maybe I need to get a life. Maybe try fiction. Supernatural. Now that I think of it, the alcohol Id need will send me straight to rehab. I'm writing this while sober which is to mean I'm embracing variety in my content and cutting down on alcohol. I might even try that 90 day thing at some point in the year.

HAHAHA!

I'd never do that.
Happy new year everyone and if you're like me and refuse to be confined by scales, Happy times!

Comments

Popular Posts