It's just business.

“ It is not by being richer or more powerful that a man becomes better; one is a matter of fortune, the other of virtue. Nor should she deem herself other than venal who weds a rich man rather than a poor, and desires more things in her husband than himself. Assuredly, whomsoever this concupiscence leads into marriage deserves payment rather than affection."
-Héloïse d'Argenteuil

This is the weirdest story I've ever told. It's okay and for you think less of me afterwards.
So, here goes.

Back in first year, still discovering freedom. Alcohol felt like the ultimate rebellion. So when I made friends, I made sure they engaged in alcohol imbibing activities.
On this particular day, my desk mate from highschool who was in jkuat then wanted to  come through and check out them KU women. It so happens that coincidentally, that was what I was up to- surprise surprise. So I decided that it was better to hunt in a pack. That we were going to get hammered went without saying. And by the time he got there, I had a considerable headstart.
Eventually after downing a considerable amount of vodka, we decided to hit up the Thika nightlife because why not?
During the matatu ride to Thika, he mentioned that there were hookers all over the streets and I have to say I was intrigued and I'm always trying out new things so we decided to check that shit out. Also, I was drunk as fuck and my decision making apparatus had malfunctioned.
Problem was that the asking part. Like If they were open for business. I remember doing several rounds on those Thika streets because I was afraid I'd ask if they were selling and the answer would be in the negative. Then that would be all types of awkward.
After doing several laps along the streets, the hookers sensed that we were perhaps too shy to approach and they were like what's the deal with us. I have never felt more stupid in my life. I must admit I felt reluctant at first. I questioned myself if this was really necessary. As I wrestled with my thoughts my friend had already taken off with some thick lightskin leaving me there like some confused idiot. Meanwhile, the other hookers were busy advertising themselves like those marketers that sell aloe vera soaps door to door and you can't really get rid of them. At that time it became clear to me that I was definitely buying. I made a mental note to feel disgusted about myself later. So I chose this tall yellow yellow yengs who by alcohol influenced ratings was an eight -borderline nine. She told me her name was Mary-which I thought was a bit weird. We went to some dingy lodging and paid a hundred bob for some rubbers and some tissue paper (because I was about make that hoe pee!) 
I won't go into details for obvious reasons but it was surprisingly great. I thought she would be like 'tell me when you're done' but it was the exact opposite. She was oddly nice and open to suggestions. And after we got done, she gave me her number which I saved because I was a satisfied customer and the service was great. Of course I wasn't going to keep in touch but I figured it would come in handy in case she wanted to do some customer feedback or something.
I have since then had immense respect for these entrepreneurs. After all, it is the oldest profession in the world. I think sex is one of the most beautiful things in life money can buy. A liberated woman might spend her life in a chair while the rest on their backs but choices are individual. In the end we want what we want. Why spend the day on your feet with slave wages when you'd make more in bed. I'm sure moralists are cringing right now but if you have sex and it isn't for fun, honey that's hooking. Pen drop.
PS: shout out to Mary wherever you are. It took me a while to write about this but salute!

Comments

Popular Posts