RANDOM

If blogging was feeding a cat, mine would have died of malnutrition long ago. And you know cats have nine lives so that's a pretty long time. How long has it been? two years? damn I'm lazy. A lot has happened since my last post. I am now taking shit serious. (Lol)
I'm interning at some place called Isinya- nice town btw. I hope to write about it in my next post. Small towns are awesome. Details of the attachment will be withheld for various reasons which include loosing my street cred. But who knows, I might have a change of heart then.
I had planned to visit Tanzania since this place is near the border and because I happen to have 'fuck a tanzanian chic while she moans in Kiswahili sanifu' on my bucket list.  but I happened to loose my ID (bummer) on one of my drunken escapades which I would write about but I don't remember shit afterwards. I bet they are pretty interesting- damn you drunken amnesia.
 So incase you were worried that I'd gone soft, calm down. I would like my tell my supporters to ignore propaganda aimed at depicting my craziness a tad lower than it should be.
 I remain your craziness- first of his kind, protector of the realm of madness and advocate of cannabis.

Comments

Popular Posts