Lights out

So, here's the thing; this is the third post I'm writing because I got too drunk for the first one which will be coming out next week. The second one was going pretty great until the lights went off and I hadn't saved shit. I can hardly remember what it was about only that I got distracted by a cat fight that was going on ouside. By cat fight i mean actual cats not women-don't get confused. I love cats so naturally I don't want them fighting and hurting themselves. So I got out determined to foster feline peace but the warring parties were nowhere to be seen. Well, it's the thought that counts.
This year I'm working on being a functional drunk because as it is, I can't manage to  keep myself within the grey area. Speaking of grey areas, the state of california just legalized recreational marijuana. Lucky fucks. I'm a low-key cannabis activist primarily because I binge-watched disjointed and now Ruth whitefeather feltman is my role model (sorry Leonardo Davinci.) I think there certainly is a need to have conversations about cannabis because alot of people are in the dark and are basically assholes. Also, people need to remove the stick that has been embedded in their rectum for so long because butt infections aren't fun. 
In other news, I have the mother of all headaches probably because the alcohol is wearing off and I need to sleep. Before everything becomes all blurry, let me fuck with y'all for a minute. Check out...

Comments

Popular Posts