Happy friday people!
I like to think my friday begins at  night, or rather in the evening. Thats when the texts and the phone calls come to life. Friday is the most scenic  day in campus. Makes guys wonna sign up for a staring contest. If only looks could fuck *sigh*. I dont mind the show though, it keeps me occupied for the rest of the day. And yes, I am totally idle on weekends. I spend my time picturing perfect scenarios with the pretty lasses ive met. pretty awesome right? yeah, i know. I am fuckin talented. plus am looking out to meet my real crush. real meaning i wont like her for sex. who am i kidding, thats impossible! sex makes the world go round. somebody should pinch me, my thirst is showing!
   I  also spend  most of my time eating on weekends, as the saying goes, an idle mind, is a hungry stomach... no? oh well, it should have been said that way. The good thing about eating is that you can multitask easily. I swear i can eat whilst on the business*. that's  a bit too far fetched, i know. I am a bad ass. Got sex on my mind 24/7. oh well, time to wrap up. Earlier on i was to do an article on talking hints- stuff you should know, not wait to be told. It'll be a comprehensive study-Yeah,i study alot! watch out for it next week. because i am too lazy to write on weekends.
See your asses on my next post!

Comments

Popular Posts