Today doesnt seem to have started out as planned. My stomach decided to go on bitch mode from morning. How bad is that? To think that thursdays are those days you get laid.I mean, who gets laid with a bad stomach? I must have swallowed a bug in my sleep. fuck whatever bug that was. nkt!
and the weekend is finally here with us! yeah, classes end today. Usually, i normaly say, 'time to get super high!'. but i now think getting high is waaay overrated unless you're getting laid. Meanwhile, having sex while high is out of this world! yep! you should try it. Trouble comes when you wake up the next morning and the sight that meets you makes you fall out of bed.
Last week, my pal got high on booze and weed. the chic he took to his room was... uhmm, i cant describe her correctly but though stoned, i could tell that she was aesthetically challenged. to cut the long story short, the guy got saved and is off the high limits for now.
To some better news, my crush said hi to me in class.I was overwhelmed! I had to put my hand over my mouth to hide my silly grin, ha! When i say crush, i mean she has nice boobs and a great ass.The type i'd totally like to... oops! just got carried away but you get the point.
ION, some chick on twitter favourited my tweet from last week.Heading over to town right now to collect those wedding invitation cards, am not sure what colour my siut will be but i hope am taking it as slow as i should.
Have yourself some high-sex today! thank me later.

Comments

Popular Posts