MONDAY.

 I think 7am classes should be banned. seriously! I honestly tried, i set the alarm at 6 but didn't hear or i probably thought i was dreaming.Next thing i knew, it was past seven and my lazy ass was still in bed. What can i say-better sleep for better growth! There's always a next time. that is before the main exams get to me, LAWWD! Anyway, i'll be sure to grab some chic in class to do some catching up.
  My pal just gave me his bunch of condoms-says he doesn't need them anymore. So, i was curious why he'd give up his insurance and he told me- get this, a chic back home wanted to have his baby! 'condom ni za nini sasa?' shaking my damn head at the poor soul. Moving along swiftly, thanks man, i hate buying that stuff but i love using.
And am still working on the taking hints thing-okay, am too lazy to write it down-its in my mind though so calm your balls and tits respectively.
Have a drama free Monday, wont you? let me get back to my dreams

Comments

Popular Posts